1. Sand in a Jar Place a candle snug in a jar and surround with sand. Top it off with some yarn , and a starfish or seashell, all done!
2. Beachy Table “She glues seashells on a table down by the seashore.” Use hot glue to ensure that this beautiful DIY table stands the test of time!
3. Cute Mini Beach Sign Glue together a few Popsicle sticks, and add a coat of paint and a few beachy accent pieces. This would look great in a bathroom! Find the tutorial at Shelterness.
4. Wooden Anchors These wooden anchors are just the home decor piece you need to keep your home anchored. Paint them whatever color you would like, and even add accent pieces if you desire! Idea from here.
5. Driftwood Coat Rack This DIY coatrack is the perfect way to put all of that found driftwood to good use. This could also be used to display mugs or jewelry. Check out the full tutorial here.
6. Nautical Banister Rope Uhm hi, is that seaweed? Becuase it looks incredible! Use pieces of dried seaweed, along with some nautical rope to create a beautiful accessory for your banister. This could definitely be a beautiful decor piece around the holidays as well! This beautiful idea came from Our Boat House.
7. Nautical Lanterns Lanterns are a wonderful item to decorate with throughout your home. Does it remind you of the beach? Yes? Then put it in your lanterns! You could even change the decor pieces around the holidays. Lanterns are insanely versatile!
8. Artsy Seashells Pure Joy Home deserves all of the credit for this fun shadowbox craft. Color is key here!
9. Hanging Out Starfish Use a wire (or fishing line!) for this fun idea, and then attach the starfish strings to a piece of driftwood. Watch them spin festively in the breezy coastal air.
10. Single Rack Perfect for a gift, these single coat racks are simple and easy to make. It will show the importance of whatever item hangs from it! Accessorize with a few of your favorite seashells.
11. Keep Calm Drapes “Tie” your curtains together with a small rope and a complimentary starfish, the bling is optional!
12. Pretty Ladder Refurbish that old wooden ladder, and turn it into a fun shelf. It’s a perfect decor piece, and you can finally reach your oh-so-high books!
13. BEACH Pieces of foam and a whole lot of seashells is all you’ll need to create this beautiful beach sign.